Babies are cute. People love taking cute pictures of cute babies, I get that. But a lot of people like doing rude things to babies and taking pictures of that. You'll find those pictures here.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Gargantuan Flower Headband

Photo via Melinda B.

With rare exception, babies are super adorable. Everyone knows it, and everyone wants to tell you about it. All. The. Time. And it's just the worst. Is their any relief from the constant attention your beautiful baby is getting?

Enter the gargantuan flower headband. Gone are the days your baby's adorable face is the first thing strangers notice. Less "Your baby is so precious!", more "Oh... that's a headband.
Did you make that?" 

Problem solved.

Bonus feature! When the baby's face is exposed, the sun gets in her eyes, she's all like, "whaaaaahh." If you don't have a hat, or an umbrella, or sunglasses, or the indoors, or literally anything else, the gargantuan flower headband will provide endless shade to your baby.

In summary, if you hate when people see your baby or when your baby sees things, the gargantuan flower headband is for you!

4 comments:

  1. I think if the bow/flower is larger than the baby's face, it's a bit of a problem! Plus, that baby doesn't seem to particularly enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, those are my thoughts exactly. There's nothing wrong with flower headbands, but if the headband is overwhelming your baby, it might deserve some rethinking. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I just discovered this blog and I am so happy I did. So happy. So so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's something I said once:
    "The babies from today are going to hate us 20 years from now for what we did to them. Especially those who have zero baby pictures where they aren't sporting some sort of giant craft project on their heads."
    I quoted myself to let you know that I get you. I really get you.

    ReplyDelete